Blog Upgrade Project Summary

[caption id="attachment_623" align="alignright" width="160" caption="Blog 1.0 appearance"]Previous appearance[/caption] Simple blog appearence upgrade project has take something like 6 hours and still some more stuff need to be done. Main reason of the project delays has come from the bad quality of new theme files. Theme demo looked at first glimpse it seemed to be done by profs, but the implementation proved me wrong. When I had installed the theme files into wordpress, I got problem that I have descriped in my previous blog post HireWordPressExperts.com has excellent themes…for me to poop on. Most of the delays were caused the theme was not created using web standards. There were over 20 severe warnings when I tried to run my new site through W3C HTML Validator. Many of the warnings were caused of missing eng tag or ul tag inside of another ul tag. After fixing the html, hole layot crashed and I have to start from begining to styling structure. It's  away over the midnight, but I'm pretty happy about the result. I hope you also enjoyed! [caption id="attachment_653" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Blog 1.0 (old)"]Blog 1.0[/caption] [caption id="attachment_654" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Blog 1.1 (new)"]Blog 1.1[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_623" align="alignright" width="160" caption="Blog 1.0 appearance"][/caption]…